- R. Sean Bowman, Ken Baker, and John Luecke, Bridge number and boundary reducing surgery. arXiv:1512.09336, 2015.
- R. Sean Bowman, Knots in handlebodies with handlebody surgeries. Journal of Topology, 6(4):955-981, 2013.
- R. Sean Bowman, Scott Taylor, and Alex Zupan, Bridge spectra of twisted torus knots. To appear in International Mathematics Research Notices.
- R. Sean Bowman and Jesse Johnson, Bridge number of knots in the page of an open book. Accepted pending revision.
- R. Sean Bowman, Doug Heisterkamp, Jesse Johnson, and Danielle O'Donnol, An application of topological graph clustering to protein function prediction. arXiv:1408.5634, 2014.
- R. Sean Bowman, Doug Heisterkamp, and Jesse Johnson, Thin tree position. arXiv:1408.4074, 2014.
- Kyle Cranmer and R. Sean Bowman, PhysicsGP: A Genetic Programming approach to event selection. Computer Physics Communications, 167(3), 2005.
- R. Sean Bowman and Stephen B. McCaul, Fast Searching for Andrews-Curtis Trivializations. Experimental Mathematics, 15(2), 2006.
- J. C. Lusth and R. S. Bowman, A Minimalist approach to Objects. Computer Languages, Systems, and Structures, 32(1), 2006.
- R. Sean Bowman and Henry Hexmoor, Agent Collaboration and Social Networks. In Proceedings of Knowledge Intensive Multiagent Systems (KIMAS), 2005.
See also my author page
on the arXiv.
Note that these are divided roughly into low dimensional topology,
machine learning/topological data analysis, and some other miscellaneous
math and computer science topics. These have been among my primary interests for the
past decade or so.
- Colby College, Topology Seminar.November 2014
- University of Miami, Topology Seminar.October 2014
- University of Iowa, Topology Seminar.September 2014
- University of Iowa, Thin manifold conference.August 2014
- Nara Women's University, Topology Seminar.June 2014
- Nihon University, Topology Seminar.June 2014
- University of Oklahoma, Topology Seminar.April 2014
- University of Arkansas, Topology Seminar.February 2014
- Baltimore, MD, Joint Meetings of the AMS/MAA.January 2014
- University of Texas, Topology Seminar.October 2013
- Oklahoma State University, Topology Seminar.September 2013
- Oklahoma State University, Undergraduate Math Club.October 2013
- AMS sectional meeting, Boston College.April 2013
- AMS sectional meeting, Iowa State University.April 2013
- University of Arkansas, Topology Seminar.October 2012
- Oklahoma State University, Colloquium.September 2012
- Caltech, Topology Seminar.February 2012
- New Orleans, LA, Joint Meetings of the AMS/MAA.January 2012
- University of Texas, Topology Seminar.October 2011
- University of Arkansas, Topology Seminar.March 2011
- University of Texas, Austin Math Circle.September 2010